The L2C, L4Cc and L6C are compact combining system that integrate LaserBoxx sources (LBX or LCX).
Their modular design allows to combine laser sources amongst a large choice of wavelengths, and deliver their output over either a free space beam or one or several single mode or multimode fibers.
- The L2C platform integrates up to two LaserBoxx units,
- The L4Cc is a compact platform integrating up to four LaserBoxx units and up to two accousto-optic modulators (AOM)
- The L6C platform integrates up to six LaserBoxx units
- Up to 6 wavelengths combined
- SM/PM or MM fiber coupling option
- Optional multiple outputs
- Laser virtualization: a DPSS laser inside the combiner, linked to an AOM, is interfaced as an adjustable laser source
- Easy upgrade or maintenance
- USB computer interface
- Direct modulation
An example of application : Photo-activated localization microscopy (PALM)
(courtesy of Université de Rennes 1)