Biophotonics is the group of techniques that are based on the interaction of light and biological matter.
Light is either employed to collect information (as in bio-imaging or optical diagnostic methods), or to process biological matter (as in light-activated therapies or tissue engineering).
OXXIUS addresses the demand of biophotonics by providing
- Stable and low-noise laser sources,
- A large panel of wavelengths, intented to match commonly used fluorophores,
- Good beam quality (TEM00, fiber coupling available)
- Optical combiners to allow an accurate deliver of multiple laser sources
Applications in detail
- Fluorescence imaging
- DNA alalysis, sequencing
- Confocal / 3D Microscopy, STED
- Flow / imaging cytometry