Measurement & Spectroscopy
Proprieties of coherent light are used in a variety of techniques to determine some aspects of matter with an unmatched accuracy, thus allowing for precise measurements and controls.
Such techniques need to rely on highly stable laser sources of narrow spectrum.
OXXIUS’ monofrequency (or SLM) laser sources are designed with an emphasis on their stability:
- No mode-hop during operation and power adjustments,
- Frequency stability against temperature variations,
- No frequency drift in between on/off cycles, suppressing the need for calibration
Applications in detail
- Raman Spectroscopy
- Mask inspection
- Particle sizing, characterization
- Phase Doppler interferometry
- Laser Doppler Velocimetry
- Non-intrusive measurements